Let us help you with Roof Repair service
The main focus of our Customer Service is to provide excellent communication with our customers regarding their service requests. We supply updates on ETA’s (estimated time of arrival) and work performed as well as confirming completed service.
We give our customers online access to photos, work authorizations and account information with follow up courtesy calls once the repair is completed. Our goal is to make your repairs as seamlessly as possible by integrating customer specific requirements while following all safety guidelines.
Each customer is assigned a designated representative to handle their account. This representative is your advocate for quality service; ensuring compliance procedures while keeping you updated, informed and attending to your roofing requirements.
Commercial Roof Repairs’ Customer Service Advantages:
– One point of contact
– 24/7/365 Emergency roof leak: 469-906-2600 or [email protected]
– Customer Service designed according to your specifications
– Ensures compliance procedures
Commercial Roof Repairs
When your organization has a roof leak, it’s essential to have a commercial roof repair company who can locate the source quickly and make repairs in an efficient and timely manner so that your operations and personnel are not interrupted.
Roof repairs done right
You want a roof repair contractor who will also perform a complete evaluation on future potential water intrusion problems and provide you with the best roof repair or replacement solutions and a roof repair estimate that considers your particular situation and budget. That commercial roofing repair company is Commercial Roof Repair of Fort Worth TX.
Commercial roof inspection – roofing forensics
Each roof leak is unique. Certain damage may be visible at the roof surface level while some water damage and will go undetected by an untrained eye, particularly on a leaking flat roof. A thorough assessment requires an experienced roof repair contractor with highly trained roofing inspectors to investigate and identify the extent and severity of damage to your roof system. Commercial Roof Repair is a roofing repair company with roof inspectors who know how to examine the critical areas so proper roof repair or replacement can be performed. Our professional inspectors provide a comprehensive evaluation of your roof at critical check-points on the roof system.
You’ll receive a thorough roof inspection report complete with:
– Detailed written assessment
– Cost-effective repair or replacement solutions
– Roof repair estimate for insurance damage claim
– Commercial Roof Repair is ready to be your roof repair contractor
Commercial Roof Cleaning
- Aesthetics: A clean roof looks better than a dirty one. If the roof surface can’t be seen then our roof cleaning solution will make the roof look better!
- Membrane Performance: A clean roof will have a lower surface temperature than a dirty dark roof; thereby, aiding in the roof membrane reaching its maximum useful life.
- Energy Savings: There will be some energy savings that can result from the cleaning of the roof. This can happen due to cooler air being taken in from the HVAC system and thereby requires less cooling, as well, as a reduced membrane temperature.
- Biocides: Our cleaning process can be finished with a biocide that will reduce both algae and mold growth.
- Identification of Membrane Condition: Cleaning the roof allows for the total exposure of the roof membrane and can expose needed repairs required for preventative maintenance.
- Future Cleanings: Once the roof is cleaned and sealed it inhibits dirt and other growth build up; thereby, making future cleanings easier.
- Sustainable Cleaning Process: The materials used are not hazardous and are environmentally friendly.
- Workmanship: Commercial Roof Cleaning is performed by professional employees and will not jeopardize any warranty.
Professionally clean your roof
White single-ply roofs do get dirty from debris, mold, pollution and environmental factors. To get the maximum benefit of reflectivity of the sun’s rays, as well as enhance the aesthetics of the roof, it’s wise to have your roof professionally cleaned. Our service associates are trained in the proper techniques to clean the roof membrane and employ environmentally safe solutions.
Clean your roof annually
Cleaning should take place at least annually during the spring through fall. In addition to cleaning your white single-ply roof, our crews can also perform routine Preventative Maintenance and repairs to help extend the life of your roof.
Is your roof clean?
In order to restore your commercial roofing system to its optimal performance, it’s necessary to have a maintenance strategy in place that includes professional cleaning.
Steps for cleaning:
1. Our crews apply a special environmentally friendly high pH solution that will break down mold, dirt and algae on your roof. A high temperature, flat surface pressure washer then rinses the contaminants away for a like new finish.
2. Upon thorough cleaning and rinsing, we then apply a nano-technology, sustainable, eco-friendly treatment to the roof that enhances and extends the cleanliness of the roof.
3. As an end result, the clean, white roof will look great, improve reflectivity and add performance to the roof membrane.
Your commercial roof is one of your most valuable assets. Having a scheduled maintenance plan in place to inspect the condition of your roof and prevent costly repairs or replacement at the first sign of deterioration is vital to extending the life of your roof and saving your organization money.
We structure customized preventative maintenance programs designed to protect your facility with consideration of your budget. Preventative Maintenance provides:
– Inspection checklist of over 50 items related to your roofing system, documenting defects, points of deterioration and compromised roof accessories and assemblies in need of repair.
– Debris removal
– Clearing drains for proper water flow
– Caulking terminations and pipe seals as needed
– Documented roof surface defects, water-entry points and damage
– Detailed written assessment with photographs
– Cost-effective repair or replacement solutions
– Commercial roofing inspectors will identify necessary safety requirements to remain OSHA compliant and will specify actionable solutions to help you uphold these standards and regulations.
Importance of a clean roof
Your roof and roof accessories will get dirty from environmental exposure. In just a few short years, photovoltaic solar panels, reflective roof systems and coatings, skylights and light tubes will require cleaning to retain their energy-efficient benefits.
In order to restore your commercial roofing system to its optimal performance, it’s necessary to have a maintenance strategy in place that includes professional cleaning. We offer a sustainable cleaning solution that restores, protects and maintains your roofing system.
This cleaning technology is environmentally-friendly and EPA-approved. Scheduled cleanings will help maintain the energy-efficiency and R-values of your roof while keeping your roofing system code-compliant.
Roofing Asset Management
Consistent data collection – consistent processing – consistent results
Commercial Roof Repairs’ Asset Management program provides important financial guidance in making difficult repair versus replacement decisions. Our methodology provides our customers the ability to compare the annual investment of a repair relative to the annual investment of a new roof, simplifying the decision and providing the information needed to reduce both ownership and operating costs.
Our structured and proprietary process ensures that every facility is evaluated in a consistent manner. When enrolled in our asset management program, roofs are evaluated section by section based on the condition of the deck, membrane, flashings and other pertinent criteria. Data is gathered about each roof section in an identical manner and the results are compiled using a special algorithm we’ve developed specifically for this purpose. The end result is a Roof Life Index (RLI) score of 1 – 100 and the ability for our customers to objectively compare dissimilar roof sections.
When there is an emergency, you need a commercial roofing contractor with the reputation and demonstrated track record of expertise, immediate response and accountability.
Emergency roofing experience
Commercial Roof Repair has emergency response roofing experience with every severe weather event and hurricane to impact the United States in the past 25 years: Andrew, Hugo, Katrina, Rita, Ivan and more. Our level of commitment, expertise and accountability in the face of an emergency is foundational in our corporate values and second to none in the industry.
Nationwide emergency repair: 469-906-2600
We are here for you with 24/7 emergency nationwide repair service through our Corporate Customer Service department. Our Customer Service Representatives will mobilize and deploy certified repair crews in your area through our local offices to assist with roof repairs or replacement in the event of an emergency.
24/7 customer service
When your organization becomes a service customer, we provide one-point-of-contact with dedicated customer service representatives assigned specifically to your account. At the time a repair request is received, within minutes your personal customer service agent will contact a local office, schedule the request and electronically report back to you on the repair progress at key intervals. It’s our dedication to providing our customers unrivaled service that is the difference.
Preparation before the storm
No roof is 100% immune to the damages of microbursts, heavy winds, rain, hail, snow, tornadoes and hurricanes. However, proper design and preventative maintenance does allow for superior performance during weather emergencies. Should your roofing system be at risk, it makes sense to establish a relationship with a national roofing contractor who can inspect the condition of your roof and make the necessary repairs before the storm strikes.
Response after the storm – Priority Plus
Following a weather emergency, it may be days or even weeks before a crew can be mobilized and sent to your facility due to peak repair demand in your area. Our Emergency Preparedness program is designed to provide priority response by deploying service repair crews to your facility quickly following a severe weather emergency. Our trained and certified crews will inspect the condition of your roof, determine damage and perform the necessary emergency repairs.